This trampoline frame pad is for use on a 12ft Trampoline with 5.5, 7 or 8.5 inch sized springs. This frame pad consists of a 18 oz coated vinly top material with a polyethylene bottom lining. Determine the size of your trampoline by measuring the diameter of the trampoline frame. Take the measurement from the outside edge of one toprail to the outside edge of the exact opposite toprail. Be sure to take two measurements in different locations to confirm your size.
Features & Highlights
- 1/2" thick (PVC) closed cell covering the frame
- Made of 18 oz PVC Vinyl (TOP) and (PE) (Bottom Polyethylene)
- Set of 16 double straps attached to secure pad to frame
- 13" wide PLUS 4" side skirt to cover the frame and help keep the pad in place
- Anti-fungal/anti-bacterial coating/SunGuard coating/Cold crack protected
|Item Weight:||7.89 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 5 x 5 inches|
|Package Weight:||7.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.9 x 5.1 x 5.1 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Trampoline Depot, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By TRAMPOLINE DEPOT
This pad is designed in one-piece for maximum protection. Pad is made from heavy duty, shock absorbent, closed-cell foam which does not absorb water or loses shape, it is also UV and water resistant. These trampoline pads are securely tied to the ...