This pad is designed in one-piece for maximum protection. Pad is made from heavy duty, shock absorbent, closed-cell foam which does not absorb water or loses shape, it is also UV and water resistant. These trampoline pads are securely tied to the frame with straps.
Note: Federal consumer protection safety laws require trampolines to have some type of pad on the trampoline frame. Our pads exceed ASTM standards and regulations to provide a safer trampoline. We are the only company carrying Standard Trampoline pads at 13" wide, while others are at 10-11" wide. With the extra 2 inches of coverage, it provides maximum safety protection, leaving no openings for trampolines with 8.5" springs. It is designed to prevent falling into the area between the bouncing surface and the trampoline frame.
Features & Highlights
- 1/2" EPE thick foam inside
- Made of 18 oz PVC Vinyl (TOP) and (PE) (Bottom Polyethylene)
- Anti-fungal/anti-bacterial coating/SunGuard coating/Cold crack protected
- 13" wide PLUS 4" side skirt to cover the frame and help keep the pad in place
- Set of 16 double straps attached to secure pad to frame; Expected Life: 2+ years
|Package Weight:||8.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||14.5 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by TRAMPOLINE DEPOT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.