Round Trampoline Enclosure Net Fence Replacement Safety Mesh Netting Fits All Brands 15ft 4 Arch 8 Pole
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Round Trampoline Enclosure Net Fence Replacement Safety Mesh Netting Fits All Brands 15ft 4 Arch 8 Pole by Generic at Ipswich Recreation. MPN: 4334098114. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. To arouse your kids' interest of exercise, and surprise them with great fun and with safety in mind, this trampoline net will be a good choice. This
This is a premium, enclosure netting to be attached onto the front of 15' round trampoline pad. It is able to totally enclose the kids, teens or adults and provides protection against bouncing out of the mat and in contact with the frames.
Just replace your old and worn-out netting with this brand new one! Start a new era of bouncing and having fun together!
* Brand New in Box Ready to Be Installed
* Soft Mesh, UV stable and Anti-rotting Terylene (Synthetic polyester) fabric
* Dual Closure Entry with Zipper and Buckles
* Straps with Quick-lock Buckles on Top & in Middle (Top strap length adjustable)
* Optional Fixing Rope to Secure the bottom of the net
* Internal net, prolong the usage of safety pad and springs by avoiding jumping on them
* Tool-free Assembly
* Fits: 15' Trampoline with 4 Arched Supports or 8 Poles
* Netting Size: 160" Diameter x 71" Height
* Zipper Length: 50"
Important: Please measure the outer diameter of your trampoline frame from across the middle for the best match prior to purchasing.
* 1x Trampoline Netting
* 1x Fixing Rope
Features & Highlights
- Provides safety perimeter for children & adults while exercising or for fun plays
- Lightweight design & durable with mesh netting in 160" Diam. by 71" Ht. Light in weight and easy to take to wherever you want.
- Dual Closure Entry with Zipper and Adjustable Straps with Quick-lock Buckles
- Fits All Brands: 15-foot Trampoline with 4 Arched Supports or 8 Poles
- Ideal trampoline for all ages including kids, boys & girls in both indoors and/or outdoors use